Lecture of the collaborative research center 666 in the winter term 2015/2016
Innovative steel metal products – From conceptual design to final component
Overview of the lecture
- Interdisciplinary teamwork of students of different faculties
- Gaining insight into all phases of the development process chain of integral sheet metal design with higher order bifurcations – From initial task to final product
- max. 25 students in interdisciplinary groups
- The members of every group have to create a joint documentation and a presentation of their results for the final colloquium
- The best group receives a non-cash prize (amounting to ca. 1000€)
via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Beginn of lecture
17.10.2016, 14:25 Uhr
L1/07-206 (CRC 666 machinery hall, 2nd floor.)
Download the flyer here.
Access restricted section: Log in to see this section.